<CT> Re: Calmira and NT 3.51

  • From: Norm Finch <NormF@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 00:00:23 -0500

Reid Solberg wrote:

> Oops.  I absolutely hate it when stuff like this happens.  I had OE
> configured before to post to CT in plain text by default, then I
> upgraded to
> SP1, and that setting must have been lost.

Robin, I'm puzzled.  The previous message that Reid was referring to
arrived here in perfectly flawless condition.  The only thing "wrong"
with it was that word wrap had not shortened the line lengths, as with
most posts to the list (including his apology above).  That being the
case, what's the point of posting messages in plain text rather than
HTML?  There were no extraneous characters or other mysterious faux
pas.  Is Ecartis perhaps more capable than we have been giving it
credit for?

My mail client is Netscape 4.08, if that makes any difference.  (I'm
posting this in plain text, just to play it safe for now.)

Regards,
Norm
--
"The chief virtue that language can have is clearness." - Hippocrates
               -- Peace.  Write well.  Do good work. --