<CT> Re: Calmira and NT 3.51

  • From: Norm Finch <NormF@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 00:56:57 -0500

Not to denigrate your joy, Robin ...

> Ahh, Ecartis, how I appreciate thee. :)

... but I think I'll stick with plain text submittals.  Ecartis does
fine with ordinary lines of text from HTML, but not so good with
things like quotes, as seen by the two versions of my identical copy
just posted.  And that was hardly an exhaustive test.  I suspect other
"malingerers" lurk about therein.  Ah well, such is life.

Nite all,
Norm
--
"The chief virtue that language can have is clearness." - Hippocrates
               -- Peace.  Write well.  Do good work. --