<CT> Re: Calmira and NT 3.51

  • From: Norm Finch <NormF@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 00:36:55 -0500

 Robin Roe wrote: Yup... :) OK, I'm a kid with a new toy.  :)   I'm gonna
trythis out in HTML and see how it works.  Let me rattle on here for a few
words to see what happens with word wrapping.  And on my composition page,
the quote line above shows as being led with a colored vertical bar, rather
than the plain text style ">" greater-than symbol.  I rather suspect that
will not survive the journey unscathed though.

Regards to all,
Norm
-- "The chief virtue that language can have is clearness." - Hippocrates
-- Peace.  Write well.  Do good work. --