<CT> Re: Calmira --The Next Generation... Or Decimal?

  • From: Bob Groves <bobgroves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 11:48:6 +0000

At 08/09/2002 3.53.00 PM, you wrote:

>> It is so cool bridging Windows 3.11 with my Linux server which acts as a
>> Samba Windows Domain + IE 5 on a 486 flying round at 512kbs!
>
>Happen to have a URL to a good text file on setting up Samba as a domain
>server (I assume that's what you mean)?  I have Samba set up on the laptop
>here (my linux server) and it works great, but I'd love to set it up as a
>domain.
>
>Ross

Could you point me in the direction of this?
--
Bob Groves

'If we value independence, if we are disturbed by the growing
conformity of knowledge, of values, of attitudes, which our present
system induces, then we may wish to set up conditions of learning
which make for uniqueness, for self-direction, and for
self-initiated learning.' (Carl Rogers, American psychologist)