<CT> Re: Calmira --The Next Generation... Or Decimal?

  • From: Ross Nelson <coutcin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 15:53:38 -0500 (CDT)

> I would like to see the development of calmira carry on forever.

The dream of us all :)

I don't even use Win3 anymore...no room for my 486 to be set up anywhere.
I still love seeing the far between by massive floods of messages of the
new versions....makes me think that I should install W3 on here (mac
laptop with VPC installed).

> It is so cool bridging Windows 3.11 with my Linux server which acts as a
> Samba Windows Domain + IE 5 on a 486 flying round at 512kbs!

Happen to have a URL to a good text file on setting up Samba as a domain
server (I assume that's what you mean)?  I have Samba set up on the laptop
here (my linux server) and it works great, but I'd love to set it up as a
domain.

Ross