<CT> Re: Calmira --The Next Generation... Or Decimal?

  • From: "Richard Hamilton-Frost" <rich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 14:01:12 +0100

I would like to see the development of calmira carry on forever.

for us people with our obsessions with Windows 3x

My 486's are a bit unused at the moment.. but i will get it back in place
once I reclaim some desk space.. (messing round with old macs!)

It is so cool bridging Windows 3.11 with my Linux server which acts as a
Samba Windows Domain + IE 5 on a 486 flying round at 512kbs!

So all in all Keep on the development side until you die!

Regards all, Richard

http://www.rhfweb.net - My Home, My Life, My Addiction

-