[cad-linux] Re: naming problems

  • From: Guy Edwards <guy_j_edwards@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 05 Sep 2003 07:45:15 +0100

On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 23:58, phrostie wrote:
> who was first?

The SVG project looks recent (2003).

The company that does lighting is more worrying. I will make a discrete
enquiry to their sales office as an interested customer methinks.

The good thing about SourceForge is we can show a file history date and
original date of the start of the project, as it records it all.

> did you find them or did they find you?

I found them.

> does the company formerly known as Kaldera use the term anywhere in Cistam \/.
> :-)

I remember seeing a window cleaning company called "Windows 2000" with
it written across the side of their van photographed and linked on
slashdot :-) the caption was something like "how long till these guys
get sued?"

Guy