[cad-linux] Re: intellicad/Wine

  • From: "Brian Johnson" <bjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 14:04:31 +0000

What info are we to report?

I have Intellicad 2000 from Cadopia working on my Redhat 7.3 system

I am using wine-cvs-opengl-072202-1.i386.rpm that I got from one of the links
on the
Wine web site (this is not the wine package that comes with red hat)

I copied over a full Windows98 /windows/system directory so am not sure at this
point what is being used from Wine (native) vs Windows

Should I attach my config file?  I'm a little confused which config file it's
reading (/etc/wine/config or ~/.wine/config)

Also, I got 2001 3.3 from Cadopia to install, and it looks like it starts
normally,
but as soon as you move the mouse, it crashes out of the program.

Would having 2000 and 2001 installed cause a problem?