[cad-linux] Re: intellicad/Wine

  • From: "Brian Johnson" <bjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 18:21:13 +0000

I just changed my config file and got icad2001 3.3 (I think it's 3.3 - how do
you
check for sure?) working on my redhat 7.3 system

I'm using wine-cvs-opengl-072202-1.i386.rpm and my config file is set to use
builtin
files except for "msvcrt"       = "native, builtin"

Icad 2000 still works too - it also works if I use the builtins for the above
file
but 2001 stops working then