[cad-linux] Re: intellicad/Wine

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 06:54:30 -0700 (PDT)

Thats been normal for me.
right after you install it it does that.
once for the splash(do a cntrl C in the shell to stop it)
and then two other times with dialoges.
each time just do a [crt] c and restart.
i'm guessing it's doing something with the registry.

after you are past these you should be able to start it up with out problems.
i noticed that the two errors i always got at startup were gone.
:-)
take notes of anything you need to tweak.
as always all feedback is appreciated.

BTW, what dist are you running?

--- Brian Johnson <bjohnson@>
> Oops - when I hit OK it seemed to finish the installation and came upo with a
> you
> need to restart the computer message
>
> Then when I try to start icad.exe, it seems to lock up at the splash sccreen
> - I'll
> keep you posted if I have any luck
>

> Brian Johnson (bjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote*:
> >

> >On my RedHat 7.3 system, I get the following error when I try to install it:
> >
> >IntelliCAD requires Internet Explorer version greater than or equal to 3.02
> >
> >The splash screen when I run setup.exe runs and a little bar graph progress
> counter
> >shows up and increases before I get this error
> >
> >Any idea how to get past this?
> >

> >phrostie (pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx) wrote*:
> >>

> >>just finished the download and installation of the new intellicad2001
> >>r3.3(cadopia).
> >>it installs fine and runs much faster than previous releases.
> >>i did not have time to put it thru all the hoops, but it looks good so far.

=====
phrostie
Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS
//www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com