[cad-linux] Re: CADAM on Linux!

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 21:38:28 -0400

just a hunch, but in your .wine/config there is a line:

;"Desktop" = "1075x810"

remove the ; and set the value to what ever suits you.
i can't remember if this is the exact error, but i had a similar one (on
rhino i think).

there are some other settings in the [x11drv] section.  if the above does not
help you might try some of the others.

--
Oh i've slipped the surly bonds of DOS
//www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux