[cad-linux] Re: CADAM on Linux!

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 21:13:49 -0400

it's been about 2 years for me.  my day job uses CCD in some departments.
most of the company uses Catia V4.  our group is testing Catia V5.

what is the cost of a windows licence?
it seems to be freely downloadable, but is it free to run?
i'm still pulling it thru my dialup(rural georgia, slow connection).

--
Oh i've slipped the surly bonds of DOS
//www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux