[cad-linux] Re: CAD format, virtual filesystem, editing

  • From: Massimiliano Mirra <mmirra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 09:00:00 +0200

Eric Wilhelm <ewilhelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> before you get too far along with this, realize that the ImageMagick package
> provides a "display" program and you will be conflicting with that command
> name.

No problem, really.  We can have lots of cad-this ;-) and cad-that
binaries, and then source a script from bash that makes aliases and
functions such as `display', `m', `cg' and so on available.  That is
the purpose of sourcing bin/setup as the first step of using xSpace
from the shell.

Massimiliano