[cad-linux] Back soon

  • From: Massimiliano Mirra <mmirra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 10:32:56 +0200

As anticipated, I'm leaving for the week.  The trip was already
planned and I regret not being able to posticipate, given the
enthusiasm and flow of ideas that everyone here is contributing to
creating.  I hope I'll be able to check email and write some code
during the week.  (That one I find especially important: software is a
flexible thing but ideas are even more flexible and it's easy to get
carried away and deal with them only.  I'll have to remind myself to
experiment as much and as soon as possible.)

Enjoy and have fun hacking. :-)

Massimiliano