[cad-linux] Re: CAD format, virtual filesystem, editing

  • From: Janek Kozicki <janek_listy@xxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 03:41:21 +0200

Eric Wilhelm said:     (by the date of Sun, 7 Sep 2003 20:24:31 -0500)

> > The following was supposedly scribed by
> > Janek Kozicki
> > on Sunday 07 September 2003 05:13 pm:
>
> >But. Those are two different things the "display"-server is a separate
> >tool. It should talk with the rest of the system by a well known
> >interafce. So - if anybody decides to do so - he could write more
> >bloated wersion of a "display" interaface.
>
> before you get too far along with this, realize that the ImageMagick package
> provides a "display" program and you will be conflicting with that command
> name.

thanks, I use imagemagick daily a lot, to batch convert thousands of
files (on average 2000 in one directory) to .jpg , to .png, to clip
them, to change saturation.... etc... :)

so I use \" to point that this is just a working name ;)

--
# Janek Kozicki