[cad-linux] Re: Anyone using Intellicad on wine

  • From: Sergio Hernandez <jaqueca@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 22:02:29 -0400

 >> Well, I've been logging out between attempts, but since you
 >> mentioned 'pstree', I've been using 'killall win.bin'
 >>

 > win.bin? what version wine?  what distribution are you running? maybe
 > i'm just that out of date.

About the distributions, and the version of wine,a year ago I was using
RedHat 7.3, with 20020327 wine version,and I run IntelliCAD 2001, a
little slow zooming and regenerating, but working...
Since I change my distribution, actually I'm using Debian Woody, with
20020411 wine version, I can't run IntelliCAD. I've tried with the 2001=20
version and recently IntelliCAD 4, following the same way I've used=20
under RedHat: Installing in the Windows partition, and copying the whole=20
instalation in the "fake-windows" wine's directory...I run wine icad.exe=20
three times, with the tipicall crashes... splash, acelerator table and=20
alliases, but after that... nothing, the work space never appears. Have=20
you any idea over that?

--=20
Sergio Hern=E1ndez A.
Linux User #324.172