[cad-linux] Re: Anyone using Intellicad on wine

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 16:14:40 -0400

On Monday 01 September 2003 13:38, you wrote:
> I tried installing IntelliCAD 4 LT Demo from CMS which seemed to work
> until almost the end, when it failed with the message 'OLE-Fehler
> 80040150' while copying the file 'Digitizer Overlay.v3d'.

is this in the application startup or installation?

if you installed intellicad as a wine user or other user than you run the
application you may have a read permission problem.  can you find the file in
question?

        updatedb

and then

        locate v3d

should tell you if the file was installed.
check it's owner/permissions

--
Oh i've slipped the surly bonds of DOS
//www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux