[cad-linux] Re: Anyone using Intellicad on wine

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 05:02:05 -0700 (PDT)

--- Sergio Hernandez <jaqueca@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> ...I run wine icad.exe=20
> three times, with the tipicall crashes... splash, acelerator table and=20
> alliases, but after that... nothing, the work space never appears. Have=20
> you any idea over that?

crossover office did that when i tried to use it with icad4.  it would install
but not run.  oddly i switched to a dayly build and it would run the
crossover-installed icad4, but would not install it itself.

some of the dll seperation work in wine has broken installshield according to a
recent wine weekly news.  they're working on it.

=====
phrostie
Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS
//www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com