[cad-linux] Re: Anyone using Intellicad on wine?

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 22:00:21 -0400

i've run icad2000 and icad2001
the current release will run with the same setup, but i've had trouble
gettting past the install shield.

what version are you running?

how many times did you do the screen splash?
with intellicad/wine you have to hit the spash 3 times.
each time it gets a little father thru the start up.  it's a regeistry thing.
after that you won't have to go thru it anymore.

don't forget to check for stray wine and winserver processes running before
starting the next attempt.

pstree or top work well for this and then use "killall wine" or
"killall wineserver" to shut them down.

in intellicad your defalut lisp is icad.lsp rather than acad.lsp

let me know

--
Oh i've slipped the surly bonds of DOS
//www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux