[bvipilots] Re: fs passenger or other add-ons

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 17:38:19 -0700

REGARDING: PMDG

You are correct.  PMDG made a corporate decision after their original 737
series, that they would no longer permit any programmatic control of any of
their aircraft... a completely foolish notion in my opinion.  When
developers screamed, they promised they would produce an SDK for us
developers.... that was 4 years ago... we're still waiting.

Robert