[bvipilots] Re: fs passenger or other add-ons

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:14:50 -0700

Hi,

You can certainly use FS Passengers with IYP, however, the application will
be completely out of sync with IYP. For example, when you say, "Pre-Flight
Checklist", and the doors are not even opened as yet, FS Passengers will be
greeting the passengers on board.  However, the taxi sounds are great, etc.
So, if you do not care about the two applications making completely
illogical environmental statements, give it a try.

A better choice might be Accu-Feel from A2A simulations.

http://www.a2asimulations.com/

It also makes some out of context observations, but closer than FS
Passengers.

REGARDING: The Boeing 772 that you sent me

I tried interfacing this aircraft once before. However, the Auto-Pilot on
the plane cannot be controlled by FSUIPC. It's too bad that the developers
made the decision to create an auto-pilot that is completely
non-programmable.  I will try to control it via a means called "Super
Classing", but I cannot make any promises that it will work.

Regards,
Robert

Regards,
Robert