[bvipilots] Re: fs passenger or other add-ons

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 11:39:19 -0400

How also about fs captain?

From: hadi
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2013 10:57 AM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: fs passenger or other add-ons

Hello
That's sad to hear.
What about captain sim and quality wings,  do they do the  same thing? (e.g
providing no ways  for developpers to communicate with their addons)

To be honest i didn't check out  captain sim and quality aircraft's sounds
though. not sure how're they like.

On 8/29/2013 5:08 AM, Robert Cezar wrote:

  REGARDING: PMDG

  You are correct.  PMDG made a corporate decision after their original 737
series, that they would no longer permit any programmatic control of any of
their aircraft... a completely foolish notion in my opinion.  When developers
screamed, they promised they would produce an SDK for us developers.... that
was 4 years ago... we're still waiting.

  Robert

  On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 3:45 PM, hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx> wrote:

    By the way, Robert, i think pmdg's 777 is coming out pretty soon. it
wouldn't get interfaced with IYP right?
    Those real  engine and button sounds will look super cool :((

    On 8/29/2013 3:02 AM, hadi wrote:

      Please, do not install fs passangers
      it's right that it makes the flight more realistic, but while in flight
it actually ruinds the atmosphere if you're flying with  michel.
      If you don't turn off all of its crash features, it keeps  damaging your
aircraft while your ajusting flaps and landing gear in flight, or when you do a
bank, passangers start screaming, because the bank seems "too sharp" for them.
      Finally, at landing, since michel can't pull off landing rates above -300
most of the times,  your tire gets exploded and you hear  EMS and police sirons
all over you, and the negative  rate of your bad landing will ruind all of the
flight report generated by  FS passengers.
      (p.s with heavy aircrafts landing rates of -300 to -550 is considered ok,
still)

      On 8/28/2013 11:44 PM, Robert Cezar wrote:

        Hi,

        You can certainly use FS Passengers with IYP, however, the application
will be completely out of sync with IYP. For example, when you say, "Pre-Flight
Checklist", and the doors are not even opened as yet, FS Passengers will be
greeting the passengers on board.  However, the taxi sounds are great, etc. So,
if you do not care about the two applications making completely illogical
environmental statements, give it a try.

        A better choice might be Accu-Feel from A2A simulations.

        http://www.a2asimulations.com/

        It also makes some out of context observations, but closer than FS
Passengers.

        REGARDING: The Boeing 772 that you sent me

        I tried interfacing this aircraft once before. However, the Auto-Pilot
on the plane cannot be controlled by FSUIPC. It's too bad that the developers
made the decision to create an auto-pilot that is completely non-programmable.
I will try to control it via a means called "Super Classing", but I cannot make
any promises that it will work.

        Regards,
        Robert

        Regards,
        Robert

        On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 11:51 AM, Mitchel Snel
<brailletijger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

          heey guys,
          I am continually searching for ad-ons that enrich my flight
experience.
          so first I am wandering if you guys know any wanderfull add-ons
          besides iyp off course that can better my flight experience?
          secondly I have heared of fs passenger and I would like to know if it
          is something to consider as an extrqa add-on to use with iyp?
          thanks in advance, Mitchel
          bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the
subject of your message.
          bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject