[bvipilots] Re: Anything missing from the attached IYP Pamphlet?

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 19:59:13 -0400

Your more than welcome Helen.
but no.
I still have the same old guy.
Boz will turn the big one zero this coming October though.
I welcome feedback from my fellow BVI pilot friends.
But I enjoy something that is as real as possible in every way.
Also, I like something to at places us on a equal playing field as possible but
of course thinking of the disability.
How much and orhow little adptation do we need so that BVI’s will enjoy it as
much as our sight friends already enjoy it.
I think Robert has done this.
Thanks to IYP we do have full access to FSX.
Robert and I talked about one item.
I understand why it wouldn’t work with IYP at this time.
But I hope when Robert can get a briether, when the new fs 11 is out with the
new up dated space shuttle plug in that we can make the shuttle plug in BVI
friendly.
So hope that the feed back helps.
Blind Pilot.