[bvipilots] Re: Anything missing from the attached IYP Pamphlet?

  • From: "Adam B. Shaible" <adam.shaible@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 16:20:26 -0700

Hello Helen,
That was right on the numbers!  Yes, this experience does integrate blind and
sighted pilots because while we can fly the planes with IYP access, sighted
friends and family can also get in on the fun of the visual aspects of the sim.
 I have played audio games for the blind, but they take out the visuals.  And
while I don't need them, it doesn't facilitate play with friends and colleagues
like IYP does.
So, I don't see anything missing as far as I know.  On the cerebral aspect, you
might expand on how IYP can help in developing problem solving skills.
Great work!

Best regards,
Adam