[bvipilots] Anything missing from the attached IYP Pamphlet?

  • From: Helen Cooper <helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 14:58:36 -0700

Greetings all our BVI and disabled pilots, ****

** **

Over the last few months, we have been receiving your thoughts about IYP.
Many, many thanks to everyone who has contributed their input! The
immediate result of your comments is the attached one-page pamphlet about
IYP.****

** **

We are going after the Blind and Disabled Market more aggressively and we
would appreciate your comments before this becomes an official document –
have we missed anything? If you feel that something super important is
missing, please let me know within the next 8 days, keeping in mind that
 although we could write a book about IYP, we must keep this to one page
(not an easy thing to do!)****

** **

We will be broadcasting the pamphlet as widely as possible through every
appropriate media.****

** **

Thanks in advance and remember to keep the blue up,****

** **