[bvipilots] Re: Anything missing from the attached IYP Pamphlet?

  • From: Helen Cooper <helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 15:41:16 -0700

Hi Ron,

Thank you for your feedback and for all the other suggestions you have made
over the last couple of years - they are always appreciated!

Once I have received responses from the others on the BVI email list, I'll
make any last minutes changes and then it will go out to the world.

I think you mentioned that you had a new seeing-eye dog - I hope that the
two of you are absolutely compatible and that you are enjoying life to the
fullest.

Kindest regards,
Helen