[boot scriptor] Re: Some Questions

  • From: "Doctor xp" <doctor_xp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bscript@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 13:50:49 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel Guelleken" <dg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bscript@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 12:55 PM
Subject: [boot scriptor] Re: Some Questions

> Am 09.01.03 21:11:00, schrieb "Doctor xp" <doctor_xp@xxxxxxx>:

propperly, else a single image CD wouldnt
> boot that fast ?)

On the contrary! MemDisk is the fastest floppy disk emulator, it loads all
the contents of the disk in memory and uses it in case of any floppy reads,
this speeds this and allow you to remove your CD while actively using the
floppy image.

> 3.
>

> Thanks!
>
> I will try out !
> I knew that this would be no fault so ask this in this list.
>
> BTW: ERD-Commander is a nice tool if someone has forgotten his Password.
> I Implemented it to my own WinPE, actually the original ERD-Commander is
nothing else than a Win PE with some
> extra Tools.
> I dont know why, but with ERD-Commander i cant starts WindowsCommander
(and Explorer alternative) for example,
> but with my modified Win PE i can do so!

Has you modified any core files in the WinPE or just added/replaced files to
the CD ?