[brandon's list] Re: Fixing audio delay when using HDMI

  • From: dan cook <dan.scook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 09:47:29 +0000

Hi,
Honestly, that's a large part of why i bought a ps3 and joined this
list, to find some gaming buddies. :D
I now hope that the game shop didn't give me a pre-owned mk9 without
telling me, as it was very cheap.  that apparently was down to the
sales though.

In response then, yes, I would absolutely love to play online.  when i
get my Kombat pass up and running which may be tonight I'll let you
guys know and hopefully we can start to organise something, as i am
still definitely in the learning stage, and i think human players can
help me a heck of a lot more than any movelist can.
I've got a mic too so that shouldn't be a problem as i use it for
skype all the time.