[brandon's list] Fixing audio delay when using HDMI

  • From: Kyle <lifeguardstrike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Brandon list <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 17:54:05 -0500

Hello, I don't know if anyone has noticed the small audio delay when using an
HDMI cable. If so, I have found a way to fix itt. However, it only works if
you're using a ps3, and either have an alternative audio device like a gaming
headset or speakers for your TV. Leave the HDMI cable connected to your ps3,
and also connect the AV cables that came with your ps3. In your ps3s audio
settings, look for something like (Multi Audio Output), and activate that.
Then, plug your audio device into the AV cables and just leave the video
connecter on the AV cables alone. Note, the audio will play through both the AV
cable, and the HDMI cable, the audio from the AV cable will not have a delay.
Hope this helps.

Also, how do I unsubscribe from the list?

Sent from my iPad