[brandon's list] Re: Fixing audio delay when using HDMI

  • From: dan cook <dan.scook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 19:52:25 +0000

i'm from the Uk, and this gaming chair helps incredibly, i know where
i am on screen at all times. :D
I've got enough cash to get a few more games, i'm considering umvc3
instead of the original, sc4 and one or both of the blazblue's.
I've been looking on gamefaqs and so far haven't found any movelists
for sc4.  well actuallly, i tell a lie, only about 5 char specific
ones so that'll take a lot of learning.

Anyways, back on topic, i'm just about to start chapter 7, which is
great because playing as Jacks i found to be not that much fun at all.