[brailleblaster] Re: UTF-16 Gemoetric Shapes

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 14:55:30 -0500

The Nemeth code has a means for a transcriber to define a symbol for an
arbitrary shape. The symbol must begin with dots 2346 and must be
explained in a trranscriber's note. The example they give is 2346-16 for
the shape of a church.

I think that having the list of symbols that John G offers could be
useful.

John B