[brailleblaster] Re: Local LibLouis Tables not being Used...

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 15:05:54 -0500

I'm a little confused. The BrailleBlaster programData directory is
supposed to be installed in a location that is read-only except in
administrator mode. Changed tables are supposed to go in
userProgramData. BrailleBlaster should be looking in subdirectories of
the latter before looking in the installed programData. Maybe this
hasn't been implemented  yet. It might help to look at the function
lou_getTable in compileTranslationTable.c to see how table paths are
searched.

John