[brailleblaster] Local LibLouis Tables not being Used...

  • From: Keith Creasy <kcreasy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 16:32:39 +0000

John.

It looks like changes to my chardefs.cti that I put in my local
programData/liblouis/tables directory are not being used:

1. I added the line "punctuation \x25C6 456-256 to the local chardefs.cti file.
2. I opened a book that uses that character as a bullet.
3. It still showed \x25C6 in the braille view even after reloading it and even
restarting BB.
4. I copied the file to the BrailleBlaster programData/liblouis/tables
directory and reopened the book and it showed it correctly.

Keith Creasy
Software Developer
American Printing House for the Blind
KCreasy@xxxxxxx