[brailleblaster] Re: Some Thoughts

  • From: Alex Jurgensen <asquared21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 09:21:58 -0800

Hi John,

I was refering more to Chris' message about using STW's browser control as a
UI. That would get us half way to having a web app, would it not.

Now, that depends on how we end up doing the UI.

About the auto updater, I am working on it because this is where I feel the
most confident, creating a boot loader.

Here is my question.

How far along are we in the 2 year development cycle? The website does not list
a date that the project was started on.

I have also been investigating the rules for submitting the application through
Apple's Mac App Store.

I know it is a little early for this, but I have read about developers who
wrote entire applications that got rejected because of something that was too
difficult to change at the time of submission.

Regards,
Alex,