[brailleblaster] Re: Some Thoughts

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 11:13:46 -0600

Alex,

Sorry about the need to modify your application bundle, but
BrailleBlaster has always been written as one word.

I think you are getting ahead of us. It is too early to include
auto-updatre, and a web application is a whold divverent project. We
have to stick to what we are doing. After BrailleBlaster is working as a
desktop  application we can consider a Web application.

John