[brailleblaster] Re: Some Thoughts

  • From: Alex Jurgensen <asquared21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 09:49:12 -0800

Hi,

If we use the web approach, we can style the applcations to look like native
Mac apps.

These are the headaches that just kill me about cross-platform stuff.

If we only wrote hte main logic in something like C, Objective-C or C++ and
then did our UI's in SWT, that would at least give us the possibility to write
an alternative UI down the road for the Mac.

Regards,
Alex,