[brailleblaster] Re: MDI

  • From: François Ouellette <braille@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 08:15:01 -0400

I re-visited the issues around the New, Open and Close and it seems we
can solve these problems if we re-work the way those functions are
implemented. As I reported earlier, right now doing a Close sometimes
does also an automatic New,  sometimes closes the application, etc. I
can have another attempt at re-working these issues as there seems to
be hope to solve them without spending too much time. It would be sad
to disable the MDI feature if we can make it work with just a little
more work!

François.