[brailleblaster] Re: MDI

  • From: Keith Creasy <kcreasy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 15:10:11 +0000

I understand. I'm not really sure it is simple and-while I don't officially
have any say in the matter-my opinion is that there are more important things
to spend time and effort on. That's just my opinion for what it is worth, maybe
nothing.

Besides, people can always open multiple instances of BB and get almost the
same advantages as an MDI.

Keith