[brailleblaster] About the multiple subcommands feature

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 20:41:01 -0500

When you give BrailleBlaster a subcommand now, it is executed, and you
get a prompt asking for another command. You can type another or type
exit. This is a bit inconvenient if you just want to execute a single
subcommand. It will be turned on by a '-' option as soon as I think of a
good option name. Otherwise it will be off. As stated, the reason for
implementing it was to check for bugs. Incredibly, none has showed up so
far. Successive translate and checktable commands work perfectly.

A note: I will be working on BBIni . I think I can redirect stderr so
that error messages generated by libxml2 will go to the
liblouisutdml.log file.

John

-- John J. Boyer; President, Chief Software Developer Abilitiessoft,
Inc. http://www.abilitiessoft.com Madison, Wisconsin USA Developing
software for people with disabilities