[bookshare-discuss] Re: wishlist

  • From: "Ron Ingram" <Ron.Ingram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 08:22:07 -0500

As the man used to say 'Will the real Ron Ingram please stand up?'

Here I am. No, I am not a pseudonym.
I believe that 'E' was commenting on your response back to me.

I requested several books for my son, who needs them for school this
term. This particular translation was among them. I will take a look at
the version you pointed me to (sorry, I'm brand new to this and still
figuring out how to use the tools) and see if that's close enough.

My thanks to both of you for your comments and suggestions.

-ron ingram-