[bookshare-discuss] wishlist

  • From: "Rosie" <nothingbutlime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 01:28:34 -0400

Oops! Submited this message on the wrong email address. I'm using outlook
express. Feel free to reject my other message.
Can someone please scan The Ordinary Princess by M. M. Kaye? This book is a
novel length fairy tale about a girl who is cursed by a fairy. She is no longer
beautiful and shunned by her family. At the end of the book, she marries and
becomes a queen. That's pretty much all I remember about this book, but it used
to be one of my favorites. I first read it when I was eleven; that was seven
years ago. I would be oh so happy if someone could submit this to bookshare!
Rosie
Rosie