[bookshare-discuss] Re: wishlist

  • From: "Allison" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 15:18:38 -0700

I want you all to know that Bookshare did my textbooks for my classes this semester and they did a wonderful job. I got my books in time to start school. They did the books within the same week they received them in the mail. I give major props to everyone working at Bookshare for the incredible job they're doing with texts.

Allison
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisa Friendly" <lisaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>