[bookshare-discuss] Re: wishlist

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 18:51:41 -0700 (PDT)

No suggestions, but if you hav copies of the books,
that's great. From what I've gathered she can get them
done really quickly--they have a super-fast scanner
and apparently it does an excellent job. Then you can
download them and at your leisure validate them. In
the  meantime your son can use them. Or maybe she'll
send them directly to you--I don't know how that
works.

Cindy