[bookshare-discuss] Re: question about scanning

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 23:51:37 -0400

Hi, Marcus. When you open Openbook, press the menu key and then press your up arrow twice. You should hear the name of your book because Openbook keeps a list of your most recently used files. Select your book, and then you should be in your book again. Openbook will put the next page you scan at the end of your document, and you can keep on going. Way to go on learning to scan.

Monica Willyard

Marcus Williams wrote:
Hi Bookshare members,
I decided to try and scan my first book today using Openbook. I had to stop after about 36 pages and saved the results as an Ark document in the library section under books. My question is how to go about picking up where I left off. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers,