[bookshare-discuss] Re: question about scanning

  • From: "Linda Adams" <ladams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 20:56:15 -0600

Hi, Monica.  I hope you're taking some substantial time--an hour or two at
least--at different times throughout the day to rest.  I have some
understanding of how uncomfortable you must feel.  About three years ago, I had
viral pneumonia; no antibiotics would work for it, so it had to run its course.
 I made rattling sounds when I tried to breathe, and once in the middle of the
night, I woke up and couldn't get air.  I put a mustard plaster on my chest,
and it cleared my airway some.  Don't leave it on for more than 15 minutes at a
time if you try it because it will burn your skin otherwise.

After fifteen hours, the migraine has finally left.  I'm glad because my
stomach was more upset with this one than it normally gets with migraines.

Yesterday I had Kurzweil version 11 installed.  When you feel up to it, please
let me know where those settings that you mentioned are located, and then I'm
sure I can find them and set them up.  They sound like they would address both
the speed and the accuracy issues.  Thank you for the help.

Listen to your listers:  Relax and don't overdo it.

Linda Adams