[bookshare-discuss] Re: new

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 17:42:34 -0500

Welcome, you can go into the voliteer, didn't spell that right but anyway
Marissa can add you to the list and there's another list to join for help on
scanning to editing plus helping you with your software which by the way, do
you have open book or kurzweil and what version do you have of any software
you have? We are glad to help in any way we can and remember no question is
a dumb question so feel free to ask.