[bookshare-discuss] new

  • From: "Kasondra payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 16:19:14 -0600

Hi,

        My name is Kasondra Payne.  I am very new to Bookshare.  I just
wanted to say how thankful I am for this wonderful service.  I joined last
weekend, and I think it's great!  I've read books that weren't accessible to
me before.  I love history, poetry, some fiction and almost anything I can
get my hands on.  I am still working out the bugs in the dazy player, but
it's great!  I want to volunteer.  Is there some other way I can help
besides scanning?  I haven't got the bugs worked out of my scanning software
yet.  Thank you again for all this.

Sincerely,

Kasondra L. Payne