[bookshare-discuss] Re: new

  • From: "Cheryl Fogle" <cfogle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 16:51:12 -0600

Hi Casandra, You can validate books other people scan and  submit to
Bookshare.org.  This means you proofread, spell check, make sure they have
copyright information, and that the scanned copy is clearly readable.
Follow the volunteer links on the website to find the form.  Then Marrissa
will send you an e-mail message with more details.  I've read and validated
some interesting books and the copy isn't charged to your 100 books per
month limit when downloading from the main site. Plus the credits are a nice
perk.

 Cheryl Fogle MA
Ph.D. candidate in Anthropology, University of New Mexico