[bookshare-discuss] Re: editing question

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 22:34:02 -0700

Well, then I probably should've isntructed the volunteer approving the
Choose Your Own Adventure-type books I've submitted to please leave my
asterisked page numbers intact (e.g. *24*, *25*, etc.).  It's impossible to
ejoy the books without them, since you turn to certain pages depending on
what choices you make.