[bookshare-discuss] Re: editing question

  • From: Rick.Roderick@xxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 16:10:58 -0400

Hi Cindy and all,

Part of the problem that I see is that print doesn't have rules for where to
put page numbers.  It seems that in most cases, they are at the bottom
center, but this is not universally true.

I would recommend that when possible, people put them at the top of the
current page.  I can see a couple of ways of doing this.  One could put
*p100 for page 100, or one could simply write it out.  I like the *p (star
p) format because it is easy to search for.